If you are a pharmaceutical company and are looking into replacing current polypropylene bulk bags or have a project to move to bulk bags, we can help you through the process. Many in the Pharma industry are moving away from stainless bins to a bulk bag to simplify the process. These bags are much are easier to use and can be recycled when you are ready to discard them.
Pharmaceutical bulk bags are made according to the most stringent requirements of any FIBC bags. Our factory has been audited by some of the largest pharmaceutical companies, and we have passed all the necessary guidelines to be able to make bags for this industry. Our factory is one continual space to enable us to make both the liner and woven bulk bag in one conitnuous building to obtain the tightest control over both raw materials and movement of the bags.
We have certifications to produce any bulk bag whether it is a simple bulk bag, type C or D, food grade or the most stringent pharmaceutical grade bags. Our clean rooms are top of the line, and we have tightly controlled safety processes to ensure zero contamination risk to any bags that are produced. We only produce the highest quality bags, so give us a call.
Only company that has fully integrated plants from the production of our own polypropylene liners to the plants where we make the FIBC Bulk Bags.
Pharmaceutical Bulk Bag Certifications
- AIB International Consolidated Standards for Food Contact Packaging Facilities Programmes
- BRC Certified
- ISO 6 Certified for extruding polypropylene liners
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for conforming to quality management system standards
- ISO 14001:2004 certified for conforming to environmental management system standards
- ISO 22000:2005 certified for conforming to food safety standards
- Quality certification issued by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) certifying that our Company meets the requirements of BRC/IOPIssue 3 – Global Standard- Food Packaging and other Packaging Materials, category 1 in respect of manufacture of poly woven bags and FIBCs for food contact applications
In compliance with the following European legislation:
- Regulation EC 1935/2004
- Regulation EC 2023/2006
- Regulation 2002/72/EC
- FSA Regulation: CFR Title 21.177.1520
- European Pharmacopocia Clause # 3.2.2 and Clause # 3.1.3
External Party Quality Agreement
This agreement ensures that Custom Packaging Products is taking all proper procedural steps to guarantee adherence to manufacturing standards. Including all but not limited to;
- Ensure facilities used to manufacture, handle, package, test, and store Product(s) meet appropriate controlled GMP conditions and according to the Product(s) specification.
- Implement an appropriate housekeeping, sanitation and pest control program with appropriate monitoring and review.
- Will not use facilities to manufacture, handle, package, test, or store Product(s) that have not been previously qualified and/or approved by the Contract Giver.
- Approve/accept master test methods, specifications, master manufacturing records and supporting documents, as applicable to the Product(s).